Walker Books are thrilled to announce the launch of their brand new
Lightning Strikes website!
- All Lightning Strikes material in one convenient location
- Free downloadable teachers’ notes on every Lightning Strikes title
- Updated regularly with reviews from teachers and other
- To include great competitions and special offers
For your chance to win a copy of every book in the series, all you have to do is visit the website and subscribe to the education newsletter. Then, in the ‘please specify’ field, simply write in 30 words or less which title in the series appeals to you most and why.*
Best of luck
Will you be struck?
*Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Walker Books Australia (A.B.N 67057547396) of 5 Wilson St, Newtown NSW 2042.
3. If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering this competition.
4. The competition is open only to residents of Australia or New Zealand.
5. Competition not open to employees of Walker Books and their families.
6. There is only one winner; the entrant whose answer is deemed to be the most thoughtful and well-expressed. The winner will be decided by a qualified education expert at Walker Books Australia.
7. The winner will receive a copy of all books in the Lightning Strikes series as of March 2011. The total retail value of the prize is AU$233.10/NZ$287.82.
8. Competition closes on the 20th March 2011.
9. We'll contact the winner by email by the 1st April 2011 to organise delivery of the prize.