Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A New Interactive Book - From My New Tap and See Series - Now Available From Amazon

I'm excited to announce my latest release What Am I? is now available from Amazon. What Am I? is the first book in a new interactive series called First Reader

What Am I? is a book of riddles perfect for the First ReaderChildren look at a picture. They tap the screen to read a question. They try to solve the riddle of What Am I? before they go to the next page for the answer. 

What Am I? makes reading fun.  




What is the publisher saying about What Am I?

Bestselling children's author, Robyn Opie Parnell, has created this delightful interactive Tap and See e-book for kids.

Specially designed for the Fire HD Kids Edition Tablet, this First Reader will captivate preschool, kindergarten, and first-grade students with its colorful, fun, and interactive riddles.

What Am I? will teach your little loved ones the joys of reading by allowing them to tap and see the answers to simple questions.

Robyn Opie Parnell is an acknowledged educational author with over one hundred kids books available in various languages worldwide.

The English text to this e-book has been specifically leveled for First Readers by international educational facilities - so we can guarantee there aren't any words or concepts beyond your child's understanding.

What Am I? is the first in a series for the Fire HD.

Treat your kids to their very own First Reader today!




No comments: